Concerti Aglio, olio e swing
Dal 29/06/22 al 08/09/22
The Aglio, Olio e Swing Band transports you to a sophisticated and captivating atmosphere of yesteryear,
The group performs more than 70 concerts annually throughout the Veneto and the neighboring regions. Now it has come to Jesolo.
On the program is a set list inspired by Italian classics from the Italian music of the 1920s, 1930s. 1940s, and 1950s, including such titles as “Tu vo’ fa’ l’americano”, ” Baciami piccina”, and “Mille lire al mese”. The group’s four musicians gave their reinterpretations in a sort of swing jazz and gypsy style.
Calendar of dates:
- Thursday 9 June – Piazza Manzoni
- Wednesday 29 June – Piazza Torino
- Wednesday 13 July – Piazza Aurora
- Wednesday 20 July – Piazza Torino
- Tuesday 26 July – Piazza Nember
- Wednesday, 27 July – Piazza Marconi
- Wednesday 3 August – Piazza Torino
- Thursday 18 August – Piazza Manzoni
- Saturday 20 August – Pineta Park in the Garden Area
- Thursday 8 September – Piazza Manzoni
Concerts start at 9 p.m.
Aglio olio e swing FB page (in Italian)