Fanfara Bersaglieri “L.Pellas” estate 2022
Dal 18/06/22 al 09/08/22
L. PELLAS BERSAGLIERI BRASS AND PERCUSSION BAND
The Leopoldo Pellas Bersaglieri Brass and Percussion Band is the musical ensemble from Jesolo named after the second lieutenant, Gold Medal of Military Valor recipient, who fell at Caposile on 26 May 1918.
Since 1995, the band has performed entertaining and rousing concerts and shows along streets and squares.
- Monday 6 June – Piazza Manzoni
- Saturday 18 June – Piazza I° Maggio
- Thursday 30 June – (parade) from Piazza Torino to Piazza Milano
- Tuesday 5 July – (parade) from Piazza Brescia to Piazza Mazzini
- Thursday 14 July – Via dei Mille
- Thursday 28 July – (parade) from Piazza Mazzini to Piazza Brescia
- Tuesday 9 August – (parade) from Piazza Aurora to Piazza Nember
Performances begin at 9 p.m.