As required by the Decree-Law of 23 July 2021, n. 105 on “Urgent measures to deal with the epidemiological emergency from COVID-19 and for the safe exercise of social and economic activities” as of August 6, 2021, the use of green certification (Green Pass) is envisaged.
For those over 12 years of age, it will be possible to access the economic and social activities listed below in the presence of:
- covid-19 green certifications (Green Pass), proving the inoculation of at least the first Sars-CoV-2 vaccine dose or recovery from Sars-CoV-2 infection (valid for 6 months);
- molecular (PCR) or antigen test with a negative result for the Sars-CoV-2 virus (valid for 48 hours).
The economic activities and social areas for which certification is required are:
- restaurant services with consumption at the table indoors;
- shows open to public, sporting events and competitions;
- museums, other institutes and places of culture and exhibitions;
- swimming pools, swimming centers, gyms, team sports, wellness centers with accommodation facilities, limited to indoor activities;
- festivals and fairs, conferences and congresses; spas, theme and amusement parks;
- cultural centers, social and recreational centers, limited to indoor activities and with the exception of educational centers for children, summer centers and related restaurant services; gaming rooms, betting rooms, bingo halls and casinos;
- public tenders.
It is currently not necessary to have a certification in the following cases:
- in hotels and attached restaurants, for customers staying in the facility (not resident guests must show their green pass for staying in the restaurant);
- churches and places of worship;
- restaurant services with outdoor tables and consumption at the counter;
- bathing facilities and free beaches;
- outdoor swimming pools and other sport activities with outdoor spaces
wear a mask outdoors and indoors (including bars and restaurants, except when sitting at the table to consume food and drinks);
keep a distance of 1 meter between each other;
sanitize your hands when entering a public place, indoors and outdoors;
keep a distance of at least 1 meter between tables in bars, restaurants and kiosks if outdoors, 2 meters indoors.
Remaining are some basic rules of prevention and safety:
- access by booking is privileged at the bathing establishments. Also at the free beaches it is necessary to book (through J.Beach app). Equipment such as sunbeds, deck chairs, umbrellas etc. are disinfected at each change of person or family unit, and in any case at the end of the day. Frequent cleaning and sanitation of common areas, showers and cabins is also ensured.
- Outdoor sporting activities are allowed, ensuring spacing and avoiding gatherings.
- for traveling from abroad, in addition to the restrictions, you will be also subject to specific provisions relating to each foreign state, available on the institutional website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation.
GUIDELINES TO REDUCE THE CONTAGION
washyour hands often: hand washing and disinfection are decisive for preventing infection;
avoid hugs and handshakes, keep a safe distance of 1 meter from other people;
don’t touch your eyes, nose and mouth with your hands;
cover your mouth and nose if you sneeze or cough, with your elbow or a handkerchief;
if you have flu-like symptoms, stay at home, don’t go to the emergency room or medical offices, but contact the general practitioner, pediatricians, the emergency medical service or the regional toll-free number (800 462 340);
contact 112 or 118, only in case of need and emergency. The public utility number 1500 of the Ministry of Health is also active.
HAI DELLE RICHIESTE SPECIFICHE?
Compila il nostro form di contatto:
NON TROVI QUELLO CHE STAI CERCANDO?
Utilizza la barra di ricerca sottostante: