HOME > USEFUL INFORMATION
Are you going to Jesolo but not sure how to get around? Have you visited the city and want to leave us some suggestions? Are you looking for information on accommodation and tourist tax?
Useful information, to enable you to experience a holiday in full relaxation and avoid any hitches.
Find out exactly where the info points and tourist information offices are throughout the area. You can obtain information on routes and trails, and what to do on the beach, further inland Laguna, and on the two large rivers: the Sile and the Piave. Specifically, how to get there, what to do, and what to see in Venezia.
In the following sections you will find information on how to get to Jesolo, moving around, and the accommodation costs. You can also download a map of the area and interactive guides, meaning you have everything at the touch of… your phone.
The last part of this section covers suggestions, complaints and lost property reports, problems that can be unpleasant for a holiday if not dealt with quickly and reliably.
Please take a moment to leave us some feedback on what you liked and didn’t like during your holiday. Feedback can be left anonymously and helps us to improve any aspects ready for your next trip. Your views are essential to helping us continue to improve our services for everyone.
Restricted traffic areas – ZTL[row_inner_3] [col_inner_3 span__sm=”12″]
To ensure traffic safety and mobility, pollution prevention, and pedestrian safety, the Jesolo City Council has decided to adopt traffic restriction measures again for 2022 in those areas most affected by the number of tourists.
The ZTL will be effective from 26 May to 18 September 2022
Hours in force: 8 p.m. to 6 a.m. of the following day.
Pedestrians can freely access the entire roadbed, including the road itself, but excluding, where present, the bike lane.
The circulation and parking of vehicles are prohibited in Restricted Traffic Areas, as cited in Legislative Decree No. 285 of 30 April 1992, Articles 46 and 47.
When the Restricted Traffic Areas are in effect, all vehicles parked on the streets and in squares mentioned below shall be removed by the parties concerned no later than the scheduled starting time for that specific Restricted Traffic Area.
Incoming guests and tourists staying in the restricted traffic area must have the prescribed permits for subsequent transits.
Areas covered by the ZTL – Restricted Traffic Areas
- Via Dante Alighieri (the stretch from Via G. Gozzi to Piazza Marconi)
- Piazza Manzoni (the stretch from Via D. Alighieri to Via D. Alighieri)
- Via Andrea Bafile (including the section of road in Piazza Brescia at the same)
- Piazzetta Carducci (the stretch from Via Bafile to Via Bafile)
- Piazza G. Mazzini, with the exclusion of pedestrian areas
- Via Nievo, the stretch between Via Vicenza and Piazza G. Mazzini, Maxim corner
- Via A. Aleardi, from the intersection with Piazza G. Mazzini-Via A. Bafile to the intersection with Via Vicenza
- Via S. Trentin
- Piazza Aurora (central section)
- Via U. Foscolo
- Piazza Marina
- Via G. Verdi
- Via Dei Mille
- Via Levantina, the stretch between Via Olanda and Piazza Milano
- Piazza Milano
- Via Altinate
- Via G. Mameli, in the section between Piazza Marconi and Piazza Pompilio Verago
Local Police Headquarters
Jesolo City Hall
11 Via S. Antonio (1st floor)
Phone 0421 359190
Fax 0421 359175
DON’T FIND WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR?
Use the search bar below: