Visiting the lagoon on a boat and navigating the canals is a very exciting experience.
The watercourses are filled with gondolas and boats, especially during the summer season. For this reason, traffic must be fully regulated and you will need a provisional licence plate provisional licence plate in order to gain access to the canals.
Therefore, if your boat is more than 10 HP you will need a “provisional identification mark”. This is a document issued by the Metropolitan City of Venice, valid for 30 days from the date of issue and allows you to move around the Lagoon on your boat. Simply fill out the necessary documentation and pay a contribution of €10 (plus a €16.00 duty stamp).
1. The identification marks are issued:
- To the person or entity responsible for the navigation;
- To persons responsible for the navigation of the boat in question.
2. For an identification mark to be issued, the person responsible for navigation must be in possession of the following requirements:
- Be over 18 years of age
- Have no legal or judicial interdiction
- Legally reside, live or have the head office in Italy, according to the provisions of the civil code, or in any case, be available to be contacted in the manner provided for by law.
DO YOU HAVE SPECIFIC REQUESTS?
Fill out our contact form:
NON TROVI QUELLO CHE STAI CERCANDO?
Utilizza la barra di ricerca sottostante: