STAYING IN JESOLO
HOME > USEFUL INFORMATION > STAYING IN JESOLO
Tourist Classification: hotels in Jesolo are classified according to the number of stars they have. These are awarded based on comfort and the services that are offered, going from one star to five stars. The number of stars awarded is based on the minimum standards of quality required for each star, according to regulations set both by the Veneto Region and the national government.
Tourist tax: guests must pay this tax from 1st May to 30th September for a maximum of 10 continuous and consecutive nights, and varies based on the type of accommodation. Depending on the category of accommodation, the tax ranges from €0.90 and €3.70 per person per night, with the following exceptions:
- children under ten years old;
- people undergoing dialysis at health facilities in the area, or those assisting patients admitted to local health care facilities in Eastern Veneto (ULSS n.4);
- people with disabilities and those who are not self-sufficient, together with a carer (conditions must be certified by law);
- State and Local Police, the Fire Brigade and other Armed Forces
- those staying in accommodation facilities and organising exhibitions and events sponsored by the local council, in this case the tax is to be paid by the council;
- volunteers who offer their services to Jesolo for events organised by the authorities or for environmental emergencies;
- coach drivers and and attendants who assist with organised groups. An organised group is defined as at least 20 people with an organised package trip, all staying at the same accommodation facility (unless there are exceptional circumstances).
- all quoted prices are VAT included and are freely determined, they must be put on display to the public;
- we suggest you obtain written confirmation of your booking;
- an invoice must be issued for payment;
- any cancellation, if it complies with the hotel conditions, must be confirmed in writing.
- guests are not obliged to consume breakfast on the premises;
- the price must be indicated separately to that of the room;
- it can only be invoiced if it has actually been consumed (this rule does not apply to groups).
DO YOU HAVE SPECIFIC REQUESTS?
Fill out our contact form:
YOU CAN’T FIND WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR?
Use the search bar below: